Requests for Filming Within the Restaurant (YouTube, etc.)
If you wish to film video for social media, please be sure to speak with an employee when you arrive at the restaurant.
Please note that "live streaming" is prohibited regardless of the content.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Please read the following guidelines (precautions) before filming
<Requirements for Filming>
Please keep the volume of group conversations in the restaurant to a minimum.
Please be considerate and give up your seat to the next customer as soon as you finish your meal.
<Please refrain from the following behaviors>
- Conversing with a companion while not seated.
- Eating in excess
※Eating in such a way as to cause physical
- Consuming outside food or drink
※Example: bringing your own condiments to apply to the food, etc.
- Messy eating habits such as deliberately throwing food or dirtying the space
- Disruptive behavior including filming other customers, shouting, or taking up too much space
- Photographing or filming the kitchen or employee areas
- Photographing or filming employees' faces, name tags, or any other personal information
- Obscene language or behavior (removing clothing, etc.)
※Appearing in underwear is also prohibited.
- Any comments or actions that may damage the image of the restaurant’s operations or merchandise
- Live streaming or live broadcasting
※Regardless of content
If you are unsure of your ability to comply with the above guidelines,please contact us at [email@example.com].
Regarding pre-release confirmation
When contacting us, firstname.lastname@example.org] please send it to
The video confirmation is not a decision or instruction by our company as to whether or not to publish the video.
We will only confirm if the content of the video is in accordance with the above guidelines (including precautions) that we have communicated to you in advance.
If we have any concerns, we will inform you of the relevant details and leave the final decision of whether to publish the video or not to you, the creator.
We do not guarantee the legality or reliability of the video itself, and cannot be held responsible for any problems caused by the published video or the video’s creator.
※Please note that replies may take up to three (3) business days (Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays not included) from the day we receive your pre-release notice.
For our viewers
In the interest of protecting personal information, we will not answer inquiries regarding applications for filming made by creators and influencers.
Thank you for your understanding.